Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday

Well, due to the super bowl, and Miguel and Liz's 1st anniversary, we did not make it out for Bloody Mary Sunday.
So, it is not surprising that it is only Tuesday and I am already anticipating a tasty tomato beverage on Sunday with great friends. I have had two recent suggestions that I am hoping for some blogger opinion on...
Sardines or Naughty Gal????

In addition to the other Old Fashion posts, my spicy bloody mary, was FANTASTIC! A true 5.0.

1 comment:

  1. It's great you guys are doing this! I love drinking Bloody Marys and honestly I'm doing the same thing right now, trying to find a good one around town. Also you guys have to go to Bonfyre! It's worth seeing that Bloody Mary. I heard naughty gals is good for drinks but the Bloody Marys are so-so. Never heard of the Sardines? Maybe one of these Sundays I could join you with my husband? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete